Opening: Senior Engineer
Interested applicants should email a resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monaeo is a startup that harnesses the power of location data analytics to help companies understand their travel and make smarter business decisions. You’ll be working with a small team of talented developers to help build software that drives key business decisions at Fortune 500 companies.
We’re built on a Ruby-on-Rails stack, backed by an internal API written in Go for performance and scalability, and Angular.js on the front-end. Our developers typically work on all aspects of the system rather than being confined to just one area.
An ideal candidate has rock-solid fundamentals (ideally, a computer science degree), and several years of professional experience with multiple technology stacks. Although experience with our specific technology stack is nice to have, we are more focused on candidates who have a demonstrated track record of working with complex systems at scale.
As consumers, location data helps us find everything from a restaurant to a date. But enterprises haven’t even started thinking about how they can leverage this information. We are building a platform that helps enterprises use employee location data to make better decisions. We are well-funded, have well-known enterprise customers, provide good benefits and work out of a beautiful space.
- We are working on large and real unsolved problems, with a strong underlying business model.
- We collect large and complex sets of location data across thousands of employees.
- We believe in simplifying complexity through UX, interaction, IA and visualization on mobile and web.
- We are fierce believers in Agile and it’s a part of our DNA as a company.
- We have demonstracted traction: reference-able customers | TechCrunch,VentureBeat, PandoDaily, Financial Times, Crains NY, Fox Business, Barrons | 150+ channel partnerships.
- We are well-funded.
- We are building a creative, independent-minded and fully engaged team that inspires us both at work and outside the office.