Opening: Director of Lead Generation
More than 50 million employees around the world travel extensively for work each year; this travel comes at a significant personal cost like being away from your family. As if that wasn’t enough, business travel can create enormous risks such as extra taxes, immigration and personal security issues. Unfortunately, even some of the largest companies in the world do not provide travelers with the tools they need to be safe when on the road. Monaeo wants to change that. Using location data, Monaeo is breaking-down borders and enabling business travel to happen seamlessly and with peace of mind.
As the Director of Lead Generation, you will define strategy and execute integrated lead generation programs. You will report to the founder and work closely with cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, Design and Engineering to grow our customers globally.
This would be an opportunity for you to have significant independence, work on challenging problems, define the design process, and have immediate & tangible impact. We have a small but solid team, a collaborative environment, bias for each team member to have lots of independence, well known enterprise customers, provide good benefits, and work out of a beautiful space in the heart of New York City.
1. Drive all Lead Generation efforts, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, executing, and measuring results
2. Create, manage and monitor performance for all Lead Generation initiatives including email campaigns, content marketing, nurture programs, webinars, events, partner channels, SEO, SEM/paid channels, and other opportunities to drive revenue
3. Model and forecast results; conduct A/B tests and use a data-driven approach to refine and enhance outcomes in order to hit KPI targets like inquiries, MQL, and sales active pipeline
4. Develop and execute content strategy, and oversee creation of content and messaging to support strategies. Ability to create content is a huge plus
5. Bring creative ideas to the table on how we can generate new leads for our sales team. Innovate other scalable approaches to driving revenue growth (i.e. growth-hack)
6. Update CRM with notes, as required
7. Collaborate with Sales to drive maximum integration
1. 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing with a proven track record of driving growth in a lead generation role
2. Demonstrated track record of beating the lead quota
3. Ability to plan, develop and execute
4. Knowledge of B2B marketing methods (specifically lead generation), Martech tools (such as Hubspot, Marketo, Intercom, Yesware etc.) and strategies
5. Demonstrated ability to manage leads, funnels, nurture strategies, drip marketing, digital, online, and live events
6. Clear and concise communications skills with an ability to present results to a group
7. A good mix of creative and analytical thinking
8. Experience with product and corporate marketing is a huge plus
9. Strong bias to be part of a small but high-quality team that has a bias for independence & ownership
10. Bachelor’s degree required
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.