Opening: Business Analyst: Revenue Operations
Interested applicants should email a resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team and help drive revenue through operational efficiency. In this critical role, you will be wearing multiple hats including assisting in making new and existing customers successful, being comfortable with running data analysis in excel (or other tools), and supporting operations for the sales, marketing, and business teams. Having the right attitude and hunger to learn is non-negotiable. This is a perfect role for someone who:
- Is eager to own and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment, where responsibilities are limited only by capacity and initiative.
- Wants a role that provides an opportunity to interface with every part of the business. If doing your own startup is on your career roadmap, this will be an amazing experience.
- Is excited by a role that will require a combination of deep analytics, process management, creativity, and interactions with customers, prospects, partners & the rest of the Monaeo team.
Raw intellectual horse-power, having the right attitude, and hunger to learn is non-negotiable.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and brings creative ideas to the table
- Ability to take on multiple different projects simultaneously and manage them to completion
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a bias for being concise
- Good attitude with passion for seeking challenges and finding solutions with a “make-it-work” attitude
If a startup is a part of your current or future plans, you will have the opportunity to experience first-hand what being at one feels like. You will be a core part of the team and interface directly with the founders, product, sales and marketing team. We are deeply entrenched in the fast-paced start-up environment in New York that is conducive for networking and learning.